Effective date: March 1, 2019
Indalo Therapeutics, Inc. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://indalotherapeutics.com website (the “Site”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use the Site and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of your information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve the Site:
Information You Provide
We collect information you provide us when visit the Site, including when you email us via the Contact Us form. This information includes your name, email address, and phone number, and any information you include in the Comments box.
Information Collected Automatically
When you visit the Site, we may automatically collect certain information, including your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of the Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of the Site.
Use of Data
We may use the collected data for various purposes, including:
- To provide, maintain, and improve the Site
- To communicate with you
- To notify you about changes to the Site
- To provide customer care and support
- To monitor the usage of the Site
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
- To respond to court orders, lawsuits, subpoenas, and government inquiries
- To detect, investigate, and prevent fraud, misuse of our services, and other illegal activities, and protect our and others’ rights and properties.
Transfer of Data
Your information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including personal data, to the United States and process it there.
Sharing of Data
We may share your information with carefully selected third parties, such as:
- Affiliates and business partners when it is reasonably necessary or desirable, such as to help provide services to you or analyze and improve the services we or they provide;
- Third parties and services providers that provide us with services and products. We may use third parties or service providers to perform any of the actions or activities allowed under this policy;
- Parties to business transactions such as those we deal with in mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, sales of assets, reorganizations, divestitures, dissolutions, bankruptcies, liquidations, or other types of business transactions. In these types of transactions, personal information may be shared, sold, or transferred, and it may be used subsequently by a third party;
- Third parties such as law enforcement, government entities, and courts to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights and prevent harm or fraud to us, you, our customers, or other third parties; and
- Other third parties upon your request or with your approval.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may engage third parties to provide analytics services. These entities use tracking tools such as cookies, web beacons, and other technologies to collect information about your use of the Site. This information may be used by us and others to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content, and better understand your online activity.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.
The Site is not intended for persons under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from any person under 13 years of age. If you believe that your child under the age of 13 has submitted personal information to us in connection with our Site, please contact us as indicated in the Contact Us section below so that we can take steps to delete such information.
You may choose to stop receiving marketing or promotional emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, or you can contact us at the address above.